- A ridiculously expensive silk (WTF?) baby blanket
- $20 for a drawer pull that my 5-year-olds could design better?
- The little old lady couldn't afford to feed her kids, but you can afford an armoire that costs more than most cars
- Remember, nothing says, "I love you," like an insanely expensive playset.
- When I was a kid, we pretended an old box was a pirate ship, but when mom and dad have money, you can afford to have no imagination whatsoever.
Yes, I realize all those things are from Posh Tots which is notorious for it's insanely expensive crap...um...er products. While I would never buy anything from them, it's a fabulous resource for design inspiration. Although, even while I'm oogling the fabulous colors and prints, I find I have to put the catalog down and step away in order to make the price-induced tremors stop.