Sunday, April 29, 2007

"Airplanes take you away again..."

Dh is gone again. We dropped him off at the airport today. I hate saying, "Goodbye," but it's not nearly as earth-shattering when he's only going a few states away and is NOT working with any sort of explosives. It's even better when I know I'll get him back in 2 weeks rather than 6 months with the possibility of extensions.

I just found out that if he wasn't on the "non-deployable" list (since he's separating soon), he would be gone again. That sent a little lightening bolt of terror through me. We just got him back. How on earth could you even think of pulling him away from us again?

Anyway, today was a super hectic day. Lots and lots of stuff going on around these parts. Some fun, some not so fun, all of it exhausting.

Tomorrow I have my neurologist appointment. Oy! Not sure what to expect. We shall see. Wish me luck.

My parents come to visit on Tuesday. Yay. I'm looking forward to that. They can drive me nuts, but I do so love visiting with them for a limited period of time.

Hmmm...interesting random note. While I have an existing post label for "military," I don't have one for "Civilian." I suppose that will have to change soon.

No comments: