Saturday, December 02, 2006

Stealing a survey from Kamrin

Where are you people? I go away for a week and my readers vanish.

Hello, hello, hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?


Sorry, it seemed like a good time to bust into a Pink Floyd song. Then again, is it ever a bad time to do so? My roomate freshman year and I didn't always get along well, but damn it, she had great taste in music (aside from Live. Ohhh how I hate Live).

Wow. I really took a trip into Tangentland, didn't I? I'm sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm stealing this survey from Kamrin:

What was your first car?
A grey 1991 Nissan Stanza (nicknamed the Phairmobile because of the Liz Phair sticker I had on the back).

When did you go to your first funeral?
My aunt's when I was 16. I wasn't allowed to go to my other aunt's when I was 2 and 1/2 nor my grandfather's when I was 6 (almost 7). I still wish I could have been there.

Who was your first grade teacher?
Ms. Pamela. To this day, she's one of my very favorite teachers.

Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
California when I was 6 or 7.

When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I was alone.

Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
A girl my family called "Little Michelle" was my first best friend. My parents occasionally run into her mom. Apparently she's married and living in FL now. I haven't seen her since we were little kids, though.

Who is the first person you talked to this morning?
Dh

Whose wedding were you in the first time?
My oldest sister's.

What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Open my eyes. After that, I silently plead with G-d to give me at least a few more minutes of rest.

What was the first concert you ever went to?
Tiffany and no I'm not ashamed.

First tattoo or piercing?
I got my ears pierced when I was 6 or 7.

First celebrity crush?
tie: Michael Jackson and David Hasselhof.

First crush?
Sammy. He was a friend of mine when I was about 8.

When was your first detention?
Freshman year. My honors English class was a nightmare for substitutes. When we made one run crying and refuse to sub again at our high school, our regular teacher gave us detention when she came back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made your teacher CRY?!? That is terrible and you deserved detention! Naughty!

Anonymous said...

I want to play!

What was your first car?
A brown 1981 Dodge Aspen. It used to be a police car.

When did you go to your first funeral?
I am sure I went to one before but the first one I remember is my grandpa at 10.

Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Campbell. She taught me not to walk in between two people who were talking.

Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I went to Indianapolis when I was a baby. But the first time by myself I was 13 to Florida

When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I met a boy up the street

Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Brenda. She was my Maid of Honor. Haven’t talked to her in 10 years

Who is the first person you talked to this morning?
Son

Whose wedding were you in the first time?
My own

What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Tell my son to be quiet and go back to sleep

What was the first concert you ever went to?
It was a concert that had several county artists. It was in my two week phase of liking Country music

First tattoo or piercing?
Ears when I was 18

First celebrity crush?
tie: Michael J. Fox, Jason Bateman

First crush?
Eric Brockman. He lived up the street, but he only wanted to be my friend.

When was your first detention?
I don’t think I ever had detention. We had demerits and after 3 we got detention. I got a demerit for hitting this guy who was constantly teasing me in the 8th grade. Thank goodness I was the teachers pet.