Monday, December 25, 2006

Ariel is a crack whore.*

See?



This entry could also be titled, "When makeup-bearing-kindergarteners attack."

*My husband must be credited with the title of this entry. He was trying to explain how badly Girl1 had maimed this doll just within the first day and he explained that Ariel, "looks like a crack whore."

Jan 9, 2007 Edit:
Lots of people are finding their way here when they search for "Ariel Styling Head." So I figure I'll help you out. Click here to see where you can find Ariel Styling Heads including our model which has hands and nails to paint.

2 comments:

Pragmatic Mystic said...

I'm pretty impressed - she used all the right colours for a redhead - there's a celebrity stylist in there waiting to come out!

I was thinking she kind of had a Lindsay Lohan/Britney Spears look going there...and I think the hair has an artfully tousled look about it, myself...

Andy said...

Hilarious!!!