Friday, December 08, 2006

CONGRATS.

Who would have thought that what I needed to help pull me out of the baby-related funk is yet another pregnancy (someone else's not mine)?

A friend (who shall remain anonymous until she outs herself publically) just told me her news. Bless her heart! She was worried about how I'd take it (we've both been ranting to each other about our birth experiences and how we feel around pregnant women). I'm not at all upset. I'm just thrilled for her. I know I said I needed a break from the pregnancy stuff, but honestly, I'm not at all upset. I'm just super excited and very very happy.

She's been trying for a long time. Although she doesn't always think so, she's a fantastic mother. She deserves this.

I'm SO excited for her and her husband. Yay!

1 comment:

tg said...

Hey, I'm outted in public in general. There's just one forum, and you know which one I mean, where I'm not going to out myself just now out of consideration. There. Doesn't that sound cryptic? And thanks so much for the compliments. :)