Sunday, December 24, 2006

Just a note

For anyone considering buying those styling heads, just be advised that those things will FREAK YOU THE HELL OUT if left out in the open. I can't tell you how many times dh and I have jumped because we turned around and saw the girls' new styling heads sitting on their school desks. And they only got those blasted things on the last night of Chanukah. So if those things have been able to sneak up on us and scare us that much in just one day, I shudder to think what the next week/month/year will be like (assuming the girls don't destroy them in the next few days).

And FTR, it's difficult to find one of those blasted heads much less two different ones that aren't Barbie or Bratz. Girl1's Ariel head will make an appearance on this blog soon. You see, my daughter has given her a rather interesting makeover that I simply must share with you all. I'll save that for another day, though.

No comments: