Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dear pregnant ladies
(since there are so freaking many of you),

I don't want to hear about babies! I don't want to hear about pregnancy. I don't want to hear about birth. I don't care who you are. I don't care how bad/wonderful of a time you had/are having.

I don't want to hear about it.

Those who know/love me should realize these discussions are NOT a good idea on any day, but TODAY they are a really bad idea for oh so many reasons.

If you're happy, then I'm thrilled for you, but I just need a break.

Please, PLEASE, can we pick a different topic?

Grudgingly/begrudgingly yours,
Reiza

P.S. backstory can be found here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, and I love you. Nuff said? Kisses and good vibes.

Anonymous said...

let me add "p.s. I do not want to smell your baby's head."