Sunday, December 17, 2006

On the third night of Chanukah...

My true love gave to me,
an arm strap for my MP3s.



Let's recap. Thus far, I have gotten a new MP3 player, an arm strap for it so I can use it at the gym, and a DVD collection of some of my very favorites (the 3-disc set includes Dark Crystal and Labrynth). I am very pleased.

For the first time ever, the girls have been able to light their own menorahs (which they made themselves in Sunday school. That's one of them over there on the left). It's so awesome to be able to share this with them.

Oh, oh, oh and get this. Did you know the Little People are Jewish? Well, not all of them, but at least this family is. The girls got that set and they are absolutely in love with it.

Although, the very best part of it was when they turned their backs and I replaced the baby in the high chair with the dog. It took the girls a second to notice, but when they did, we all cracked up for a full 2-3 minutes.

They may drive me nuts, but I love my kids. They are SO much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little people family is the best. The Swimmy still plays with it! I love the little challah on the table.

Happy Hanukah!