Friday, September 08, 2006

Why I'm willing to put up with all this

Yeah, we've had issues fairly recently, but I'm reminded of one of the reasons I'm willing to schlep through PTSD again if need be.

The short anonymous version of the story is that someone did the right thing and is being harassed for it. My husband stood up for that person even though it was not easy for him to do so and it may cause him problems. He basically said that he knows he did the right thing and he doesn't care about the fall-out (although his version involved cursing).

And that is one of the reasons why I list dh among my heroes. Now it just has him listed with no explanation, but it actually used to also an explanation about how he's willing to stand up for what he believes is right even when it's not the popular opinion. And that's another reason I love him. He proved me right. :-)

If more men were like my dh, this world would be a hell of a lot better.

Just for the record, I must say, I ADORE MY HUSBAND.

No comments: