Saturday, September 30, 2006

Am I alone here?

Am I the only person in the world who didn't realize that Fergie from the Black-eyed Peas was once the little blonde girl on Kids Incorporated (BEST. Kids'. Show. EVER)?

I knew Martika went on to fame (for a little while anyway) and I knew the two who played sisters (Fergie and Renee something) were in Wild Orchid together 5-10 years ago, but I had no clue that the chick with the Black-eyed Peas was sweet little Stacy from Kids Incorporated.

I only realized it recently when I happened to come across an article about her in a magazine at the gym.

Granted, I don't really listen to the BEP, but you'd think I would know such a basic thing. Alan-ASS Morisette was once on You Can't Do That on Television. Tori Amos was in a cornflake commercial. Baby Spice was a child model. These are things you just know regardless of whether or not you listen to the music.

I just feel like I've been so utterly clueless.

No comments: