Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Who are you? Do do do do (I really wanna know)

I suppose I should have started here rather than smack in the middle of my life.

I have a song caught in my head with which I must torture you all (all 3 of you):

Let's start at the very beginning. A very good place to start. When you read you begin with ABC...

When you blog, you apparently start right in the middle of your story/life/issues. Maybe that's just me. :-)

Anyway, here's my brief introduction. I'll probably add a link to this post in the sidebar for any new folks who wander their way into my blog.

I'm a military wife and a mother of 3. I'm kinda quirky. I can go from long drawn out fits of melancholy to uncontrollable giggling. I'm odd like that. And I'm lots of fun when drunk. I just don't do that all that often.

Because I'm not stupid and don't wish to subject my children to this romp through my conscious mind, I'll refer to the kids as the oh so creative: Girl1 (oldest), Girl 2 (middle) and the Boy. Since I'm on this completely uncreative streak, my husband will be simply "dh."

And well, that's us in a nutshell.

No comments: