Monday, May 15, 2006

How did I exist all these years without these things?

Today, for the first time in my life, I had smores. And it was only today that I really started living. :-)

We went to a picnic for Lag B'Omar. While there, they had a fire and all the supplies for smores. I made one (with much difficulty since the boy was in the sling) and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Why has no one ever told me that marshmellows taste SO MUCH BETTER when heated?

I was never a camping type person (I've actually never been camping and never had any desire to do so). That left me with no opportunity to try these lovely little morsels.

And I have been in a smores drunk stupor ever since.

2 comments:

Katie said...

drunk????? DRUNK???? Let's drink, eat smores and go bowling....

Kamrin said...

UUUMMMMM....Smores....