Friday, December 21, 2007

Keyword analysis

Just checked my stats and saw one of the searches that directed people here.


my husband got me a stupid gift

Oh, you poor thing. How stupid? Golf clubs when you don't play golf stupid or a cat shaped pot-holder stupid?

army of dicks

I've got no words for ya, just lots and lots of laughter.

spaceship christmas songs

If such a thing exists, this is probably the last place you'll find it.

pic of my sister topless

This is not the first time someone has found their way here with that one. My only consolation is that when they get here, they find the story of how my pregnant sister threw up on herself.

quote: have fun storming the castle

Whoever you are, you rock.

too many stupid people

How true!

adjusting to mother in laws

I've been married for nearly a decade and haven't mastered that. If you find a way to do that, come back and let me know.

save me from my mother

Yes, please.

And perhaps I never should have posted this post because a whole slew of people have found their way there by using some very "interesting" search phrases.

No comments: