Monday, June 26, 2006

Talk me down.

I still think My Space is silly. I've always considered it something that teenagers use, not grown adults. I had a Friendster account for about a week years ago which I promptly let die. It was useless. So why am I leaning more and more towards creating a My Space account?

I've been poking around and I've found a few college friends that I'd like to get back in touch with. I saved a few so that I can get more information when I create my account. WHEN I create an account? What on earth is wrong with me? I've been pretty vocal about how I'm not a fan of adults with My Space accounts. So how is it that I'm even considering such an idea? How is it that I'm SERIOUSLY considering it. I feel like such a hypocrite.

What to do? What to do? Talk me down. Please convince me of the reasons I shouldn't create an account. Someone? Anyone? Are there valid reasons to have an account? Help me out here. Please. Pretty pretty please.

No comments: