A day in my life isn't nearly as exciting as a night in the life of the infamous Reiza-Mara.
So here's a recap of my evening:
- 10pm: The Boy (who has been asleep in the swing) wakes up.
- 10pm-11pm: Take him to bed. Try (in vain) to get him to nurse in bed so we can both sleep. Sit up and after some fighting, get him to nurse and start to fall asleep, but every time he starts to doze off, he coughs like crazy and wakes himelf up. He finally falls asleep just after 11.
- 11:30/12 ish: Fall asleep.
- 2:30 am-3:30: The boy is up and crying. Struggle to get him to nurse, but he refuses LOUDLY. Test my gymnastic ability with a variety of contorted nursing positions until he finally nurses back to sleep.
- 4am: Fall asleep
- 4:30: The boy is up again. Give up on trying to get him to nurse and head down the hall to put him in the swing.
- 5ish: Fall asleep.
- 5:30: Swing batteries are dead. Boy is awake and screaming. Bring him back to bed where he finally falls asleep (without nursing).
- 6am: Fall asleep
- 6:20: Door bell rings. Don't get there quickly enough. Have no idea why they rang bell. Venture outside to check on cars to be certain they weren't ringing the bell to bring attention to a car door left open or smashed windshield.
- 6:20am-9pm: Can't fall back to sleep. Stay awake for the rest of the day.
The past three days have been like this. I swear I can't take much more.