Monday, August 06, 2007

It's a Boy
and it sucks to be him and everyone around him.

Satan Spawn is here. It's a boy. I should be relieved. The pedophile dad only likes little girls.

But while it seems this child won't be molested or raped by his father, I'm afraid it will be just another case of history repeating.

The dad was abused by his father who was abused by his father... and so on and so forth.

So yeah, now there's a whole new little person to fuck up and send out into the world where he can unleash the destructive forces handed down to him by his great grandfathers.

Yes, I know there's a chance he'll be able to overcome it, but, looking at the grand scheme of things, I know it's not bloody likely.

Being the optimist I am at heart, I'll continue to hold out hope that he can overcome his upbrining, but until I see some proof that it might actually happen, I'm gonna continue to rage inside, resist the urge to throw up and cry in bed at night.

No comments: