Friday, May 18, 2007

Ch ch changes

I'm planning on changing a few things around here.

Dh will be a civilian soon and so much of this blog has revolved around being a military family. I want a bit of a fresh start. I'll be taking the old entries with me, but I just want a new name and a bit of a new location (still blogger, but I'll change the URL to reflect the new name).

I'm not trying to run from you, though, so if you want me to take you along for the brand new life in the adventures of being civilians, just leave me a comment and I'll pass along a new link.

For now, the plan is to make changes on Tuesday May 22. So just let me know by then and you'll get a golden ticket to the new digs.

7 comments:

tg said...

Dude, you know I want to be your very own stalker. :)

Take me with you, please.

Katie said...

me me me take me with you

Anonymous said...

Link me up!

Suzie said...

let me know the new "hot spot!"

Anonymous said...

I wanna go too!

Pixie LaRouge said...

Leave me behind and get bopped on the noggin. No, wait, that's not a big enough threat. Leave me behind and NO STARBUCKS FOR A WHOLE MONTH (I'll tell them not to serve you)

Pragmatic Mystic said...

I'm number 7...link me up too. I want to be a nonconformist, just like everyone else...

Ixx