Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I just don't know.

I took yesterday's entry down for a while. I just don't know if I want to share that much. I decided to put it back up 'cause I don't like censoring myself.

I've talked to dh since then. Still more of the same. This time we spoke, but it was mainly just him saying, "I don't know what to say," and me asking, "After all the time we've been together, how do you NOT know what to say?"

I've been out with friends. I've done some things around the house. I'm trying to find a way to shake this. There's only so much I can do myself, though.

The fact that the Boy refused to sleep AGAIN is not helping.

I can run around all I want. I can travel farther than I ever have before. In the end, though, I'll always wind up back in our bed all alone.

No comments: