Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am thankful for...

junk.

I went on a bit of a cleaning tear earlier today. I emptied cleared off the top of my grandmother's hope chest and replaced the stupid stuff inside with sentimental things that have been cluttering this place. In the process, I found all sorts of stuff that I haven't used in their current state, but I can use now for holiday scrapping.

WTG me!

FTR, last night, I made three felt sugar cookies (completely by hand) topped with super cute faces and sprinkles. I think I also figured out a way to make the cupcake I made the other night (which appears to have special needs) look a little more cupcake-like and a little less like a special ed phallic symbol. We shall see, though. I'll post the end results after the kids go to bed.

There's a huge long list of things I'm thankful for, but that's on the top of my list right now.

How about you? Regardless of whether or not you're in/from the States, feel free to share with the class. We want to know what you're thankful for. I think I'll post a big long complete list this evening.

For those who celebrate, I hope your Thanksgiving finds you content. For those who don't celebrate, happy Thursday, although, depending on which part of the world in which you reside, it may already be Friday. So in that case, Happy Friday.

No comments: