Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I want to be cool, tall, vulnerable and luscious.
I would have it all if I only had this much."

Short version of the long story:

See the title.

The last compliment I got from my husband was in September of '04.

I feel unattractive and unappreciated.

No amount of trying to rationally discuss it, working out, crying over it, or trying to avoid it all together seems to make a difference.

I've got nothing else in my bag of tricks. I have no idea what else to do. I'm really upset and that doesn't seem to matter.

I've got nothing more for ya. I've been avoiding blogging about it at all. I really don't know what to say other than, this sucks and I sure as hell hope something changes soon. While I'm hoping, I'm not betting on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny (rather ironic) that our blog entries are somewhat similar. I totally hear ya!!!
-prncesssuzieq

Krissy said...

You are a beautiful and amazing woman, no amount of words I can say can truly capture how much so. And no amount of words can take the place of hearing them from your dh. I'm sorry :-(

(((Rose}}}