Thursday, March 08, 2007

Yeah, what he said.




"There's a legitimate debate to be had in this country. There are legitimate points of view on both sides of every issue...There are legitimate discussions that we need to have right now about all kinds of topics and none of them are gonna come out of her mouth...Anybody who is reactionary and who just hates because you are on the other side needs to be ignored and pushed out of the room and the discussion needs to be had by the reasonable people...."

Watch the video. I like what he has to say. I don't necessarily agree that we should make fun of her. I think we should ignore her. She's the idiot gradeschool bully who only beats people up to get attention. I think what she said was hateful (everything she says is hateful) and I don't believe in countering hate with more hate. Still, he raises good points.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link to my video. I just want to clarify, I don't want to perpetuate hate by making fun of her either. You're right to call me on that. Our group uses humor to confront people and issues to promote positive social change. I would like to make people laugh at her ideas and her methods, because if people aren't taking her seriously, that's better for all of us. Thanks again.
Sean
'scamon01'