Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's o-fucking-fficial

damn near everyone around me is pregnant.

Friend who got married a few months ago? Pregnant

Long-time friend who lives 2000 miles away and whom I haven't seen in over 10 years? Pregnant.

Sister who didn't want any more kids? Pregnant.

Friend who has been through a whole hell of a lot in an attempt to have kids? Pregnant.

Old dance school friend who I've known for more than 20 years? Pregnant (and a PhD now too)

About 12 freaking people from my e-mail loop? Pregnant

I'm not faulting anyone. I don't expect anyone to stop their world to wait for me. It's just rough some time. Now is one of those times.

FTR, I'm filing this under "This fucking sucks" (among other things). I do NOT mean that in judgement of anyone else. I'm not actually mad at anyone for being pregnant. I just mean it sucks that I'm stuck in the situation I am. Basically, I just mean that it sucks to be me.

No comments: