Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Random link Tuesday

I came across this link and I just love the artwork: Kei Acedera.

I'm particularly in love with this one, this, oh, let's not forget this, and of course, this one.

Go look around. Great stuff! The full-color illustrations are great too, but I have a special place in my heart for sketches.

I'm working on an idea for a kids' book about deployments. I would so love to have her illustrate it. :::sigh::: A girl can dream (and drool over those sketches).

1 comment:

Jaden said...

While searching for "spaceship" online through images, your first picture showed up as a result, and I read what you posted... I think it would be a fantastic idea to write a deployment book. They are hard enough on the adults, but at least we have a decent grasp of time and location. I've not seen many children's books for handling Military life or deployments so I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor, and hope to be seeing this book on shelves when you complete it ^_^