Sunday, November 19, 2006

Not enough hours in the day

We'll be making a trip to visit family out of state on Tuesday. This will be a 15-HOUR drive to visit family out of state. This will be a 15-HOUR drive WITH THREE CHILDREN.

I am insane.

Either that or I'm the world's best sister for being willing to do this to visit my brother and sister. I'm gonna go with the best sister thing. It sounds far less sinister plus it would give me an excuse to wear my crown (not that I need an excuse, but it would be nice to have a reason if someone asks).

That means we have a lot of running around to do tomorrow. Mild panic beginning to set in. There aren't nearly enough hours in the day for this.

I may very well be THE WORLD'S BEST SISTER (such a title should be in all caps), but I am also insane as well.

Fear not, fair readers, we're bringing the laptop to my brother's (who is oh so graciously saving us about a thousand dollars by letting us stay with him. WORLD'S BEST BROTHER award goes out to him), so I should still be able to blog from there. It won't be nearly as frequently, but I should be able to pop on now and then.

After 15 hours of driving (plus all the bathroom breaks), I'm gonna have LOTS to blog about.

Forget the crown. I'm gonna need liquor.

No comments: