Sunday, November 12, 2006

New addition to the reading list

First and foremost, Crib Chick's blog pointed me in the direction of the Ramblin Educat (which I will be adding to my "read" list in the next few moments. Go check it out (along with my other "reads" because if I take time out of my busy day to read them, you know they've got to be good). While looking through the blogroll there, I noticed quite a few of the blogs I used to read (and still would if there were more hours in the day).

I particularly liked the Veterans' Day entry from that blog: Loving Rome More

I also liked this entry which made me think of a dearly beloved friend who teaches high school English. Oh, the stories she has told me! That entry made me giggle and anything that makes me giggle must be shared. Enjoy.

No comments: