Friday, November 17, 2006

If I believed in a hell...


I would SO be going there.

Why? Because I have not only taken to laughing at the poor cat, but I have now nicknamed her Funnel Face. I'm not just revelling in her misfortune, I'm making fun of it as well.

I suck, but hey, at least I'm laughing.

She is awfully funny...pathetic, but funny too.

If the girls are Girl1 and Girl2, then this would be Cat2 (aka Funnel Face). She is forever getting into something. She's not that bright and she's accident prone. Not a fun combo.

Yesterday, she cut her foot. A trip to the vet resulted in 3 hours under anesthesia so they could "stitch" (they really glued) her up, wrap her foot, and send her home with her very own funnel.

Poor, poor Funnel Face. I really do feel sorry for you. Unfortunately, I also feel highly amused by you.


I must not only mock her misfortune, but also record it in photographic form.

Doesn't this picture just scream, "I'm going to kill you in your sleep if you keep laughing at me"?


3 comments:

Kamrin said...

Dang! That is a funny looking little cat!

I'll get us both a spray bottle of cold water for right now for that trip to hell we'll be taking.

Pragmatic Mystic said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'll see you both in the lake of fire with my asbestos underpants and my rubber ducky.

Having two cats in the house, I can attest to how much fun it was to tease our 'funnel face' last year after she got spayed. Oops, did I say that?

And you know what's even better about Cat2?? She may be giving you the death look...but THERE'S NOTHING SHE CAN DO ABOUT IT. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ixx

Pixie LaRouge said...

Poor lil Cat2. Tell her that Auntie Pixie loves her. And then point your finger at her and laugh for me *weg*