I'm stealing this idea from Kamrin. One of these things is not true. Which one?
1. I once nursed a baby on the dance floor at a wedding while dancing (and no one knew).
2. On our first date, my ex (who was on probation at the time after spending time in jail for dealing) took me into NYC with a friend of his to buy a dime bag.
3. While I speak only 3 or 4 words of German, a paper of mine on breastfeeding was published (in German) in a national (Germany being the nation) magazine.
4. My father was 11 when my oldest brother was born.
5. One year, for Halloween, I went as dead Britney Spears (No, I'm not THAT young. I was in college at the time).
6. I took piano lessons for 11 years (and 3 months) and then broke my mother's heart when I decided I'd rather be the next free-spirited (sometimes dirty-mouthed) Tori Amos than a dignified classical musician confined to an orchestra.
7. When I was 13, I could not only name every single (daytime) soap opera that had ever been on the air, but I could put them in chronological order.
8. When I was 4, I wanted to be a priest (no, not a rabbi, a priest--a CATHOLIC priest. Yes, I knew you had to be male to be a priest, but I figured it was a stupid rule so it certainly didn't apply to me. Which, I might add, should be the case with all stupid rules).