Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sister Sunshine Proves My Point.

We have another in the long line of WTFable e-mails from everyone's favorite sister.

If you recall, I have already established that my middle sister is on crack. Let's check the track record here: in that entry, I pointed out that my (Atheist) sister sent me (Traditional Jew) a forward featuring an animated Jesus in an attempt "Hear what (she's) been waiting to hear." What the hell (no pun intended)? Sure, go ahead and steal a depiction of someone else's deity for your own personal gain.

But she wasn't done.


Wait for it.




Today, I got this:

From: SisterSunshine@WTF.com
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 7:52 AM
To: Whole bunches of people who really don't want another stupid forward
Subject: (no subject) There's never a subject with her. I have no idea why.



Money Goddess
This is a Money Goddess Lakshimi. Pass it to 6 of your good friends, or family and be rich in 4 Days. Pass it to 12 of your good friends or family and be rich in 2 Days.
I am not joking. You will find an unexpected windfall. If you delete it, you will never know!

SHE WORKS SHE REALLY WORKS

Oh my stars and garters!

I'm adopted. Please tell me I'm adopted. If I'm not, would someone PLEASE adopt me.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh she's a breath of fresh air isn't she? Some things never change

The Library Lady said...

So, does it work?
:D