I'm taking the prompt from Robin and so I'll be sharing 7 random things about me.
1. I need a nap. This is always true regardless of the day or time. I swear that song could be my theme.
2. I have the worst time finding sneakers that fit because I'm an odd shoe size (I fall between kids and adults). I've been searching for new sneakers for a year now with no luck.
3. I'm addicted to chapstick. I must have it with me at all times.
4. I carry a ring-sizer in my car. Don't ask me why. I have no idea, but it has proven to be very useful.
5. I carry the most random collection of stuff in my bag. Part of that is because I have twins. You just have to carry more when your kids come in pairs. Another part of it is that I like to be prepared. At conferences, we sometimes play those "Get to know you" games and whenever we have the one where they ask if you have things on you to help in certain situations, I always win--always.
6. I'm the youngest of 7, although only 5 of us are alive today. I'm only close to 2 of my siblings and this may sound very strange, but 1 of those is not alive and has not been for my entire life-time.
7. I cannot look at bees. Even in high school, when we had a picture of one in our Bio book, I had to cover it when we opened to that page in class. I cannot look at bees at all. They freak me the hell out. Our local zoo is putting a bee hive in for display. I'm dreading that like crazy. Every time we go, when I see there's still a "coming soon" sign in that display, I breathe a sigh of relief.