Monday, August 17, 2009

Proof of the existance of a higher being.

My youngest daughter is napping, in some place other than the swing or sling and has been doing so for an hour and a half.

Traditionally, this is a time where the clouds part and angels sing.

This child does not nap well. She never has. She usually naps in the swing, but not for very long. When we're out, you can guarantee that she'll nap in the sling, but at home, she's not a big nap fan. Sometimes, I'll take her to bed with me, nurse her and we'll both nap, but she doesn't nap very long that way (which is so strange because we cosleep).

Today, she's in the playpen (with the basinet attachment) in the other room and she's snoozing away. I keep checking on her, but yes, she is breathing and yes, she is sleeping.

There is a G-d and He likes me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh naps are so important. I am glad that she was able to nap today. A beautiful thing.