Monday, February 22, 2010

When the going gets tough,
the tough get crafting


Stained t-shirt recycled
Originally uploaded by ReizaRose
When I need a distraction, I tend to hit the craft blogs. I certainly needed that, so that's what I've done.

I just came across the El-cheapo Shirt Challenge and I love it.

It reminded me of this old shirt I made for TheBoy a few years ago. I took a stained t-shirt, dyed it, painted it and added outgrown legs from pajama pants to make it warmer.

It looked far cuter in person (wow, this is a really awful picture, isn't it? I'm sorry about that), but this gives you the idea. I paid a quarter for the t-shirt and everything else I had on hand.




FYI, there are lots of super cute shirts linked up, but this postcard one is my absolute favorite. How cute!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love it!!! How creative to use pant legs for the arms...what a great idea!! Thanks so much for linking up...come back soon!

Lynette
getyourcrafton.blogspot.com