Monday, November 02, 2009

Under pressure.

I'm tense. I have no idea why. It came out of nowhere. I was tired, but in a decent mood.

Then dh came home and he was distracted. I really just wanted him to take TheBaby, change her into jammies, and give me 10 minutes to rest, but he had to run back out again. So while he changed her diaper, he gave her right back. No rest for me. I nursed her and put her to bed and then did some other things around the house. At that point, I was in a pretty good mood.

Then dh came back and was snippy. When I asked him not to be snippy, he then got annoyed that I thought he was. Oh boy!

Dinner sucked. I'm exhausted. Husband's snippy (even if he is annoyed that I think so).

Not a good combination at all.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

1 comment:

Heather Griffith Brewer said...

You need a break. An hour or two to go do something for yourself. I always get more touchy when I am seriously stressed.
Mommy needs a time out, and that's ok. Men don't get it that you do your job 24/7, and it's really hard sometimes.
It's especially trying when you have little ones who depend on you for food, but I think it's still important to have a little time away.
I'm sorry you're stressed.